The standard sessions include the following learning resources and activities:
- Previous ideas: reflection activity prior to any new topic to enable the student to be aware of what is already known about the specific content covered in the session.
- Objectives: each sessions has defined a set of particular objectives that the users should achieve.
- Lessons: the lessons include the presentations of the summarized theoretical contents.
- Teaching unit: the teaching unit consists of a document where the user can find the extended theoretical contents.
- Activities: Each working session includes a series of exercises for the student in order to consolidate the knowledge acquired by putting them into practice, including assignments, forums to promote participation, quizzes, etc.
The last session includes the following learning resources and activities:
- “Recap”: It consists of a brief summary of the information presented in the module.
- Further information: a space designed to expand knowledge about the topics covered in the module.
- Self-assessment: the student must pass the questionnaire of a module to move to the next module. The student can execute the questionnaire as many times as he/she wants. The system shall display correct answers as well as mistakes and shall give information about what content should be reviewed again based on the answers.
Furthermore, the course provides a set of communication resources that the users can use:
- Forums: a place to promote participation and solve the different academic or technical doubts that may arise.
- Internal messages and email: the users have also available these personal means for contacting facilitators, professors and other students.